So, you’re considering a career at Heptio.
Here are three reasons why that’s a brilliant move. First is our momentum. Adoption of Kubernetes is growing rapidly and Heptio is best positioned to ride the wave. Second is our technology. We contribute projects to the open source community and are adding to a set of products that is capturing the attention of large enterprise customers. Third is our culture, which is defined by three core values:
Carry the Fire
Our employees are driven at work and outside work. We raise money for scholarships. We podcast. We race motorcycles. We build with blow torches. When you’re fired up, you give your best effort.
We believe the formula for customer delight is simple. Build what customers need, explain exactly what they can expect (it does what it says on the box), then support them at every step of their journey.
We before me
Like Vanilla Ice, Heptio thrives when we stop, collaborate and listen. However, we are far from Vanilla. We seek to set the pace in hiring and retaining diverse employees and we’re not shy to share our views.
You’ll note that many of our current openings support remote locations. We are a distributed team and work hard to ensure we communicate and connect with all our employees.
And we know that benefits matter, so Heptio covers all the essentials:
- Comprehensive healthcare, including FSA, dependent care and transportation
- Short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance, life insurance and AD&D
- Vacation & Holidays. 3 weeks to start, plus 15 company holidays (including Dec. 24 — Jan. 1)
- Unlimited sick time. You should be able to take care of yourself without using up vacation days
- $100/month reimbursement for home internet or co-working space
- Transit. Orca passes for Seattle-based employees
- Mmmmm. Healthy snacks and drinks
If you’ve got more questions about work and life at Heptio, reach out directly. Email us at email@example.com or dig into the blogs below for more insight into our culture and company.